Ideal Courses for Business Simulation
Is Business Simulation Right For Your Course?Our simulations have been used for many years in a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate business courses. Within each simulation, the number of components and difficulty can be adjusted to accommodate a variety of course needs and learning outcomes. Many instructors use our simulators in a wide variety of innovative ways.
Why You Should Use SimulationsSimulation helps students feel connected to the course, developing bonds within their team and to the instructor. Students often tell us the simulation was one of the most fulfilling pieces of their business education.
We Can Help You Select the Right Simulation for Your CourseWe have extensive experience supporting instructors who are teaching with our simulations in the following courses:
- Business Policy and Strategy -- MBA (Micromatic)
- Business Policy and Strategy -- Undergraduate (Micromatic)
- Entrepreneurship and Small Enterprise (Micromatic | Mogul CEO )
- Production Operations Management (Micromatic | Mogul CEO )
- Principles of International Business (Micromatic)
- Business Principles (Mogul CEO )
- Principles of Management (Mogul CEO )
- Principles of Microeconomics (Mogul CEO )
- Principles of Marketing (Maven)
- Marketing Research (Maven)
- Marketing Strategy (Maven)