Classroom in a Box: Support Materials
Classroom tested, Classroom in a Box(CIB) contains everything you need to run your class! We have built/compiled from our own courses as well as from our most innovative user's courses.
The CIB is part of the instructor's intranet and is available for each of our simulations. All of the materials included in the CIB have been class-tested and are known to work well! CIB contains proven tools that work! The goals of CIB are to:
- Reduce preparation time for instructors.
- Speed up a new instructor's learning curve for simulation.
- Share innovative simulation techniques from our large user base.
- Maximize richness of both the instructor's and the students' simulation experience.
A Sample of What the CIB contains:
- Syllabus examples (Instructor)
- Course set up link (Instructor)
- Introduction, video online of objectives and how to use each of our simulations (Student)
- Demonstration of the software and how decisions are made (Student). 30 minute online.
- Introductory Assignment and Quiz (Student)
- Extra Credit Assignment (Student). Uses the Solo game, when students make good decisions, they earn points.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Instructor
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Students
- Final Exam on using Solo Exam
- Instructor Manual
- Student Manual
- Test on Student Manual